Hi all, anybody know if that A_E 9550 Hybrids V741(732-741-743-748-758-794) resolve an issue with Robotic sound when 2 ends talking @ the same time. Or any other suggesting, but pleases no downgrade to any lover OS version. Thank you.
    07-18-10 12:47 PM
    I've tried a few of they hybrids and no, if you stick with the .713 radio, you will continue to have that problem. The problem is in the radio file so there is nothing that can be done (people who say the problem is resolved have either to experience it again, or got rid of it thanks to a fluke. Loading another hybrid would likelu being it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 12:52 PM
    I am running this http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ly...hybrid-486168/
    I did no less than 5 battery pulls after install and i have no robotic voice issues at all i did have them on just 713 and i also did have it on the 743 hybrid.
    this is the only hybrid ive used that i have not had this issue give it a try and let us know if it works for you too.
    07-18-10 01:00 PM
    I've tried a few of they hybrids and no, if you stick with the .713 radio, you will continue to have that problem. The problem is in the radio file so there is nothing that can be done (people who say the problem is resolved have either to experience it again, or got rid of it thanks to a fluke. Loading another hybrid would likelu being it back.

Thank you for quick respond. Any Verizon official previews OS (320 or 609) have not radio issues, but still not really good ver. OS's. What hybrids + official release work smooth and nice or best combine (OS ver. + Hybrid). Thank you.
    07-18-10 01:05 PM
    I am running this http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ly...hybrid-486168/
    I did no less than 5 battery pulls after install and i have no robotic voice issues at all i did have them on just 713 and i also did have it on the 743 hybrid.
    this is the only hybrid ive used that i have not had this issue give it a try and let us know if it works for you too.
    Thank you. I will. Can you direct me with the step by step setup? Thank you.
    07-18-10 01:09 PM
    Thank you. I will. Can you direct me with the step by step setup? Thank you.
    there should be a step by step setup guide here somewhere in the forums for hybrids not sure where it is right this second.

but you install .713 on your computer
    then run the 758 hybrid its a self installer so just follow directions it also will install bbsak and blackberry control on your computer if you don't have it.
    itll also run shrink your os if you don't understand it just skip it.
    backup your phone with blackberry desktop
    backup your apps with bbsak
    run bbsak wipe device
    run load os from bbsak
    follow directions on application loader pick applications to install etc
    let it run ....
    after install restore backup from blackberry desktop.
    restore your apps from bbsak
    then do a battery pull let it load up and repeat at least 5 times to get the os to settle in.

thats a rough directions hope it helps.
    like i said there are other people who have better directions on the forums if you look.

good luck
    07-18-10 01:36 PM
    I'm actually glad to hear it is the OS. I had thought I messed up my phone by sweating on it

07-18-10 09:15 PM
    I had it on straight .713 as well. Installed the .741 Java from the 9520 OS over it and my issues are gone with improved battery life.

Smiler51
    07-19-10 01:07 AM
    there should be a step by step setup guide here somewhere in the forums for hybrids not sure where it is right this second.

but you install .713 on your computer
    then run the 758 hybrid its a self installer so just follow directions it also will install bbsak and blackberry control on your computer if you don't have it.
    itll also run shrink your os if you don't understand it just skip it.
    backup your phone with blackberry desktop
    backup your apps with bbsak
    run bbsak wipe device
    run load os from bbsak
    follow directions on application loader pick applications to install etc
    let it run ....
    after install restore backup from blackberry desktop.
    restore your apps from bbsak
    then do a battery pull let it load up and repeat at least 5 times to get the os to settle in.

thats a rough directions hope it helps.
    like i said there are other people who have better directions on the forums if you look.

good luck
    Thank you for respond. I will try after vacation.
    07-19-10 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD