so im doing a wipe using JL cmder

Now im installing new OS and i realize no applications are selected to install. Im guessing i have to manually check each of the ones i want?

How do i know which ones i need? i dint make notes from before wipe

stuff like S/MME support, i hav no idea what it is or if i need it.

and so many others. So which of these do i need to select?
    12-19-08 11:27 AM
    Nobody has reviewed this post that knows the answer? I need to find some kind of a live chatroom for help questions lol

Semetic character support

S/MME support

DOD Root Certificate

^^ Those are the ones im unsure of
    12-19-08 11:34 AM
    Nobody has reviewed this post that knows the answer? I need to find some kind of a live chatroom for help questions lol

Semetic character support

S/MME support

DOD Root Certificate

^^ Those are the ones im unsure of
    the DOD root certificates you wouldn't need unless you work for the DOD, the s/mme sounds like its for sms/mms, so you would need that, not sure about the first one but I did google search, which brought me back to crackberry, says it is for foreign language support
    12-19-08 11:40 AM
    s/mime is for secure email not needed dod root cert not needed semetic character not needed
    12-19-08 11:41 AM
    thanks guys

BTW i did try and search here BTW "DOD" search didnt return anything useful

thanks for the help
    12-19-08 11:43 AM
    DoD root certificates are security certs for the department of defense and are only needed if you work for DOD. s\mime package is for sending encrypted e-mail, The root certs also make it possible to send digitally signed e-mails with a CAC card if you have one. If none of the above applies then you do not need them save the space on your device.
    12-22-08 01:50 PM
    Please don't think I am a **** for asking this, but isn't the proper spelling of the term, "Uh-oh," with no "T?" I keep seeing the spelling with a "T" and it makes me want to kill. In a nice way, of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD