Hey I have a 16gb memory card in my Storm and I am trying to transfer files between two computers. I connect to my Storm go to the media folder and drop the folder with needed files. Once I disconnect the Storm and reconnect to original computer or any other computer the files have disappeared. Any ideas or is there something I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!
    11-25-08 07:27 PM
    I am assuming the files never make it to the storm to begin with....are you dropping them to BB1 or BB2
    11-25-08 08:06 PM
    Its weird the files make it. I pulled the card out and connected it directly and saw the files. Desktop manager isn't recognizing the device now...hmmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 08:13 PM
    I'm actually having that problem as well. I created a "videos" directory and copy movies to it then disconnect it and reconnect later and the folder and the files are gone. I go into media on the phone and they are still there and I can play them but I can't find them on the memory card through explorer.
    Any ideas?
    11-25-08 08:15 PM
    me too. i put the videos on the media card and they play on the storm but don't show up when i view the media card in windows explorer or in roxio media manager...
    11-25-08 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD