Currently ENJOYING the experience. Not bad for an extra 1.99 per day for unlimited data and email usage. That's since I got the international plan prorated for just 5 days. One more reason I love this phone despite its minor flaws...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 01:41 AM
    post worthy? I think not
    05-24-09 08:03 AM
    post worthy? I think not
    Ahh, worthy of whom?
    05-24-09 08:39 AM
    I think it is post-worthy for anyone else that may need to travel there and is wondering if their BB data access will work there. I was looking for threads such as this a few weeks ago before I traveled to Honduras.

And yes, it worked there too.
    05-24-09 08:41 AM
    I think it is post-worthy for anyone else that may need to travel there and is wondering if their BB data access will work there. I was looking for threads such as this a few weeks ago before I traveled to Honduras.

And yes, it worked there too.
    good post...its just that with so many rants about the storm, its not easy for everyone to accept an occasional rave..
    05-24-09 12:00 PM
    It's only an extra 1.99 a day?

Not bad. Going to Mexico to visit family for a week and I'll keep this in mind. Does it just switch over automatically or do you need to call Verizon?
    05-24-09 12:03 PM
    It's only an extra 1.99 a day?

Not bad. Going to Mexico to visit family for a week and I'll keep this in mind. Does it just switch over automatically or do you need to call Verizon?
    Call verizon and ask to speak with the global support team. Then sign up for the global data plan for however long you are there. That plan costs $60 a month but they let you prorate it if you wish to use it for a fraction of a month. Hence the $2 a day figure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD