There's no way to hook BlackBerry up to his laptop and use the view that on his laptop. Everyone is offering alternatives.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 04:58 PM
    There's no way to hook BlackBerry up to his laptop and use the view that on his laptop. Everyone is offering alternatives.

You need to look at these alternatives before stating they wont work. I use the viadock and it works just fine to view blackberry on pc
    09-28-10 05:03 PM
    i didn't say the alternatives don't work.

i posted one that does. i'm saying there's not a way to do exactly what the OP asked. Hook his BlackBerry to his laptop, and then view on his laptop his BlackBerry screen and use the BlackBerry browser on his laptop.

09-28-10 05:07 PM

i posted one that does. i'm saying there's not a way to do exactly what the OP asked. Hook his BlackBerry to his laptop, and then view on his laptop his BlackBerry screen and use the BlackBerry browser on his laptop.

If I had to choose between using Redfly or viaDock I'd choose Redfly - if I had my laptop/netbook I'd be tethering. That being said, it says on Impatica's site that the BlackBerry screen can be viewed and apps launched; doesn't say anything about browser specifically though. Good thing there's a free trial!
    09-28-10 05:29 PM

Is this what you are trying to say won't work? Because it works just fine

Last edited by hydroz_23; 09-28-10 at 05:43 PM.
    09-28-10 05:38 PM
    Yes, it works with the app you're using.

09-28-10 05:49 PM
    Yes, it works with the app you're using.

Right. So leave it at that instead of saying it wont do exactly what the op asked over and over. Because it does 100% exactly that
    09-28-10 05:51 PM
    You missed my point. Reread the entire thread. My reply was earlier was not to you.

09-28-10 06:53 PM
    You missed my point.
    No it just seems like your answer changed.

Reread the entire thread. My reply was earlier was not to you.
    I did re read the thread and all I saw was you saying this was not possible, 4 times actually. Its fine if your response was not to me, I was just stating the facts. OP asked a question and some say its not possible and some say it is. Doesn't really matter who says what. The pictures prove it all. I'm not attacking you, just saying what you say in the beginning is different then what you are saying now.

Can we close the thread now. OP got his answer!
    09-28-10 07:48 PM
    i was replying to the poster who was dissing us for offering the OP alternative solutions. i offered one, you did as well as others. That's a good thing. i was not replying to you but him. That poster got on our case for offering solutions to the OP as alternatives. Again, offering the OP apps and hardware to do what he wants is good. The poster who lectured us not to offer alt solutions is bad. Lol

09-28-10 07:59 PM
    This is the post i was replying to. Not yours. Yours was helpful as was everyone who helped the OP. Sheese. Lol

Originally Posted by Jaji_vzw8330:
    Uh... doesn't the OP say "on my laptop?" Why are we discussing other devices? I love it how the OP hasn't chimed in since asking. Seems like Tether would be what they're looking for. Using your BB internet on your laptop...

09-28-10 08:07 PM
    Is there a way to attach my Storm 2 to my laptop. Open up a website, thru the Storm 2's browser, and see the website on my laptop?
    Thanks in advance
    Why would a person want to attach their blackberry to their computer and view a web site from their blackberry? Wouldn't it make more sense to use the browser on the computer? Maybe I'm missing something.
    09-28-10 10:08 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD