i have some motorola s9 headphones and when im listening to music it sounds like a cd skipping its almost like i lose the connection can anyone help
    12-08-08 01:54 AM
    I'm interesting in seeing what users feel are the best pair for the money to be quite honest. The concept seems like a cool one but I'm worried about looks (some of them aren't the most attractive headsets on the market) and quality for cost (they're pretty expensive)

Jaybirds seem cool but they have only decent reviews on CNET for the price.
    12-08-08 01:57 AM
    I have used the s9 headphones with many different phones and my computer. they are truely crappy pieces of ****. I can suggest the CHEAP sony over the head headphones here on amazon. i think they are bt-22 model..
    12-08-08 02:00 AM
    I have the Moto S9 as well and have the same problem...skipping. I have to hook them up on my son's Xperia to see if they do the same. If not then is a Storm problem.
    12-08-08 02:37 AM
    I bought the Jabra BT3030's specifically for the Storm and I'd highly recommend them. Sound is great, range is also good. They are designed to look like dog tags and the headphones (in ear/ear buds) plug into the unit. Standard jack so if you have some high end headphones, you can use them, but the ones that come with them aren't bad. The design is great because you can wear them around your neck (comes with a clip too) and tuck them under your shirt and just have the buds come up to your ear. Allows you to use them for light activity like jogging or working out. Not like most of the BT units out there right now that are heavy and bulky.

The only downside is that you are supposed to be able to control the media player from the headset (next track/previous track) but that function doesn't work. I think it's a problem with the Storm's OS, and hopefully that will be fixed soon. The volume controls work on the unit.
    12-08-08 03:39 AM
    I have th moto s9's and I had major issues with the storm.... had the same problems stated above...

BUT... I got the .75 update and I havent expeirenced any lag or skipping...

thats just me I guess, everyone is different...
    12-08-08 07:49 AM
    this is true they r crap this is the #rd set that motorola sends because after about 3 months the buttons stop working alot of money for such a s--- product
    12-09-08 03:10 AM
    I bought a pair of S9's for my N95 and found they never worked properly, always dropping out.

I then bought a pair of Nokia BH-503 bluetooth headphones and these have worked perfectly both with my N95 and the Storm.
    12-09-08 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD