Hello all, I am able to play music thats on my storm on my home stereo and laptop via bluetooth, however, am not able to play music via bluetooth in the car. The car is bluetooth enabled and am able to use the other phone features. Is there something i'm missing? I can connect via cable but trying to rid myself of as much cable as possible. Would appreciate any help.

Using .75 build
    04-06-09 09:06 PM
    I would guess the car is using a hands-free wireless headset profile, therefore it won't play music.

When I drive I usually connect my bluetooth earpiece and then plug in my stereo for music. Works great, music stops and I can take a hands free call, then when done the music starts again through the speaker.

You probably need to see if your car can connect with stereo profile.

I don't know much about this bluetooth stuff but that would be my best guess.
    04-06-09 09:10 PM
    The car's bluetooth requires A2DP support in order to play music. A good way to see if the bluetooth has it is to look on your storm screen and see if the "Stereo Audio" comes up when it connects to bluetooth. If it just says "Handsfree" or "A/V Remote Control" or anything else that does not say Stereo Audio, your Bluetooth will not play music.

Some good news about it though, using Slacker or FlyCast radio, WILL work on Handsfree only Bluetooth items, so therefore you CAN listen to Radio Music via those 2.
    04-06-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD