View Poll Results: What brand of skins do you prefer?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Skins Ever

14 24.14%
  • Ghost Armor

9 15.52%
  • Invisible Shield

9 15.52%
  • Phantom Skins

9 15.52%
  • Other Brand

6 10.34%
  • None - I don't use skins

11 18.97%
    Wondering what brand of skin people prefer. Let us know why (e.g. price, durability, clarity, cust service, speed of shipping, etc.) too!
    12-30-08 06:22 AM
    I bought the precut size of Best Skin Ever and also the full size sheet. It works prefectly and does not affect the screen at all. I have covered my grandkids game screens and phone screens for close friends. I highly recommend BSE.
    Shipping is fast. They BSE last a LONG time and rarely need replaced. I have been using them since my first BB.
    12-30-08 07:04 AM
    Skin, I use OEM Blackberry skins.

Screen protector, I prefer BSE.
    12-30-08 07:06 AM
    I bought a very low profile rubberized snap on case from fommy.com. They have a lot of great stuff and the prices are great.
    12-30-08 07:06 AM
    For only ~$2.50, a soft silicone case that protects the Storm and gives it a good grip. I'm very happy with these. Only thing I could see improved is a cut out for the speaker. But the speaker is loud enough so the sound gets though.

Amazon Link Here
    12-30-08 07:56 AM
    Just Verizon screen protectors and a hard plastic case. Scratchless so far (fingers crossed)
    12-30-08 08:17 AM
    Have had the phantom on since November, clear as a bell, it's already survived a couple scuffs and drops with no problemo.
    12-30-08 08:39 AM
    I bought a black silicone skin at the VZW store when I picked up my Storm. The fitment is great, it provides a decent amount of grip, looks nice, and should provide some protection.
    12-30-08 08:51 AM
    I bought a black silicone skin at the VZW store when I picked up my Storm. The fitment is great, it provides a decent amount of grip, looks nice, and should provide some protection.
    Fitment? Is that even a word??
    12-30-08 09:16 AM
    Fitment? Is that even a word??
    Did you ever complete grade school??

fitment definition | Dictionary.com

jkjk, yes it is a word
    12-30-08 09:36 AM
    Sorry - should have checked first

Did you ever complete grade school??
    Yes, and I actually won the spelling bee! But it was with "buffalo", not fitment!
    12-30-08 09:55 AM
    i like BSE - good product, great price, fast shipping
    12-30-08 10:25 AM
    I haven't used any but the Invisible Shield, but so far its been great. took a little getting used to, but i like it alot. i screwed up a little on one of the side pieces.. so i'd say installation is a little tricky (and takes a good hour or so to put all the pieces on... but its great. all the imperfections worked their way out after 2-3 days of having it on.

After seeing BSE selling one for $10 or whatever.. I kind of wish I at least tried it first before getting the IS, but really.. $25 isnt that bad... i just hope i dont have to replace it and get a new one...
    12-30-08 10:30 AM
    From Accessories, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Toys, Gifts, Sporting Goods, Samsung, LG, Blackberry & More I bought:

until they arrive this week just using an OEM black skin.
    12-30-08 10:32 AM
    I use just the screen skin and a hard plastic clear case i got at the verizon store. it protect it very well.
    12-30-08 10:35 AM
    I Haven't gotten my Storm yet, but I already have my full body kit from PhantomSkinz. I put my wifes on about a week ago, came out great, real crystal clear, no orange peel, doesn't have that tacky feeling. For 24.95 you can get two full body kits and two screen only kits. Pretty awesome deal. And shipping is free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 10:38 AM
    I'm a huge fan of Best Skins Ever, I've mentioned this in previous threads as well. Paid $8 (including shipping) for my Storm skin and it's absolutely incredible.

I've also used Invisible Shield skins as well and they're great too, but $25 for the same skin as BSE? No thanks. (I know IS' have "nano technology", but it's not worth 4X the price)

As Tumaz pointed out, if he got two full body kits and two screen kits from PhantomSkinz for $25 that's a pretty amazing deal.
    12-30-08 10:45 AM
    The invisibleSHIELD is the original full body protector skin. I have personally used the invisibleSHIELD on all my personal electronics since they were first introduced in 2005.
    12-30-08 10:58 AM
    From Accessories, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Toys, Gifts, Sporting Goods, Samsung, LG, Blackberry & More I bought:

until they arrive this week just using an OEM black skin.
    I've got this very same skin... works for me
    12-30-08 11:02 AM
    BSE for me. Def most bang for the buck.
    12-30-08 11:03 AM
    Pretty much all do the same thing. Unless your going to beat your phone to death any protector will be just fine.

If you nit picky and want the best
    Phantom skinz>ghost armor>Invisible shield>BSE

but like I they all pretty much give the same amount of protection, so BSE is best for the price Phantom skinz if you want the clearest thinnest protection.

I have ghost Armor wished I went phantom skinz, but I wont switch because ghost armor has life time warranty.
    12-31-08 04:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD