Is there anyway to use a bluetooth headset to listen to music or movies?
    11-23-08 07:47 PM
    Yep - I do it all the time. There are a number of BT headsets you can use. I have the Motorola HT820 BT Headset.

I suggest you Google "Stereo Bluetooth Headset"
    11-23-08 07:48 PM
    Oh yeah - I do it all the time. There are a number of BT headsets you can use. I have the Motorola HT820 BT Headset.

I suggest you Google "Stereo Bluetooth Headset"
    I have that same headset. LOVE it. I'm looking into the S9-HD ones now though for the gym. Have you tried them at all?
    11-23-08 07:49 PM
    I have that same headset. LOVE it. I'm looking into the S9-HD ones now though for the gym. Have you tried them at all?
    No, I've had the HT820 set for over a year now and they sound as good as the day I bought them. Also, the battery life is great.
    11-23-08 07:51 PM
    No, I've had the HT820 set for over a year now and they sound as good as the day I bought them. Also, the battery life is great.
    Bought mine back in July 06, and yeah, they really do still sound good and I've yet to run the battery down. I just feel like I'm getting stared at with these big azz things on my ears, even though they feel fine on me.
    11-23-08 07:53 PM
    I'm using Kensington's and they are the epitome of quality. Check them out.

I had the Moto S9's and the left side of the buttons stopped working when they got wet. Sweat-resistant my ***
    11-23-08 07:55 PM
    I use the Lubix Stereo Bluetooth with caller ID they sound great!!!!!
    11-23-08 08:01 PM
    is there any headsets that allow u to do this obviously wouldnt be great quality but would be good for at work in the office when I cant have headphones on haha
    11-23-08 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD