Hey so I searched all over but i cant find anything on this specific problem...

Whenever I try to activate Mass Storage Mode on my Storm (with any build, currently running .99) I have never been able to keep it connected. I keep getting booted off and the phone asks again if i want to activate Mass Storage Mode. I have it set to support Media Card, and Mass storage mode, and I have it set to prompt me.

I've tried everything I can think of... it works with desktop manager but not Mass Storage... always kicks me off after a few seconds. This has been happening since day one! got the phone back in november and a new one a few weeks ago and still have the same problem

Any suggestions?
    02-05-09 02:36 PM
    Sounds like a loose cable or port. Try swapping ports on the PC, swapping cables.
    02-05-09 03:01 PM
    Hi guys, i have some how very simmilar problems. ( sorry for my english in advance)
    Everytime i plug in my Storm, the Mac screen roles down, and ask me to reeboot my mac.
    I dont know what to do. i want to sycn my BB Storm i even bought
    Missing Sync because its sync via Bluetooth, but the first time i have to sync it via usb.
    Please help.
    03-24-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD