A friend sent me this pic... anyone have a better one? I can't read it very well.
    11-21-08 09:46 AM
    Its not even a threat to the iphone. I wonder how much RIM paid them.
    11-21-08 09:48 AM
    I saw a piece on the Storm on "Fox & Friends" this morning as well. I think they are doing a whole segment on it this weekend.
    11-21-08 09:52 AM
    look at it this way... we all know the phone has its issues but with this much media attention... RIM HAS to do something about it otherwise the blackberry name will be dragged through the mud.
    11-21-08 09:53 AM
    11-21-08 10:00 AM
    look at it this way... we all know the phone has its issues but with this much media attention... RIM HAS to do something about it otherwise the blackberry name will be dragged through the mud.

Don't you think they are 100% aware of the issues and were before they sent out the phones? Have you looked at RIM stock this week in th most horrendous down market in history??
    11-21-08 10:19 AM
    I really don't think the Storm is a threat to the iPhone. The iPhone rocketed its way to being the #1 smartphone in the world.
    11-21-08 10:29 AM
    I cant wait to see the next OS release. My Bold had issues when I first got it(.167). OS .185 came out and all my issues are gone. The Storm is going to rock. Just you wait and see.
    11-21-08 10:43 AM
    I cant wait to see the next OS release. My Bold had issues when I first got it(.167). OS .185 came out and all my issues are gone. The Storm is going to rock. Just you wait and see.
    I agree... People seem to forget that the iPhone had issues too
    11-21-08 10:51 AM
    ::Thinks Back to Last November::

I remember when VZW released their "iPhone Killer"-

Their Little LG Voyager that even CNet Proclaimed to be better than the iPhone.

::Shruggs::

I think we can all agree that the LG Voyager is no where near the iPhone.

The iPhone is in Class of it's own.

I'm sure the Storm will have a Class of it's own as well, I just don't see them really being in the same "Class".

Seperate, But Equal! LOL

I picked up my Storm today- I switched from AT&T, from the iPhone 3G and the Bold

I think the Storm is pretty good- but much much more complicated than an iPhone.

But I like the Storm-

My fingers seem to be getting a workout typing on the screen though.

I'm sure burning that extra 1-2 calories per day won't be so bad.

iPhone Killer?

No.

But a Mighty Good Touchscreen device none the less.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 11-21-08 at 11:17 AM.
    11-21-08 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD