Hey

i upgraded my phone to leaked .151 as i was sick to death of .141 as all i had was trouble. I updated the phone via loader and since it restarted it has been stuck on a black screen with the Red LED light on solid. I have left it of over 30 mins now and it is still like... Whats going on and how can i fix it?

Hope someone can help

Thanks
    Last edited by KBV1; 06-01-09 at 05:52 PM.
    06-01-09 05:31 PM
    Ahh... People who just post without reading the stickies...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    06-01-09 05:33 PM
    i read it actually but i dont know if i was been to quick about it. But anyways i pull the usb cable out and it started loading. Its just turned it self back on and its stayed at .141, did the update fail? Or what went on with it.. any ideas?

Thanks
    06-01-09 05:51 PM
    i read it actually but i dont know if i was been to quick about it. But anyways i pull the usb cable out and it started loading. Its just turned it self back on and its stayed at .141, did the update fail? Or what went on with it.. any ideas?

Thanks
    when updating did u pull the cable out BEFORE dm said "updating is complete (or something like that)" or AFTER? if u pulled before it said "complete" u most likely "nuked" it
    06-01-09 06:34 PM
    well what i did was was installed the .151 update to my pc then ran loader. It went through the process of installing it on to the phone then rebooted it self which is normal but for over 30 mins it was a blank screen and just the red LED. In the end i just pulld out the usb cable and 2 mins later the device started booting up and its working normally now BUT after all that im still on .141 LOL. The way i did it is that the safest and easiest way to update? Iv'e updated to leaked firmwarm many times but never had this trouble.. any ideas?

Thanks
    06-02-09 01:35 AM
    Do a battery pull, then do a full back up and that include doing a separate 3rd Party apps backup too. Then try again sounds like the upgrade failed but hopefully another attempt will do the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD