Is there a way to get Vid from our BBs on to You Tube?
    01-09-09 04:44 PM
    yeah. connect your BB to your computer. transfer the video file from your bb to your computer. then open your computers browser. go to youtube. sign in. and upload. hoped this helps.

lol
    01-09-09 04:51 PM
    Dude, WAY TO EASY!!! thanks
    01-09-09 04:59 PM
    Mostly right. Don't you need to convert the file from the .3GP extension to something more usable like .MPG or .WMV? Is there a good, free program to convert?
    01-09-09 05:00 PM
    No I didnt convert it and Utube took it fine,
    01-09-09 05:03 PM
    nice board. check out my skydiving video.

01-09-09 05:26 PM
    nice board. check out my skydiving video.

That was fun!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 07:20 PM
    If the video is no longer than 30 seconds, you can upload it OTA(over the air) from your Storm. Just text it to Youtube. Read the how to on Youtube.

Learn More: Uploading from YouTube for Mobile
    If your phone has video and multimedia messaging (MMS) capabilities, you can probably upload videos from your cell phone or other mobile device. Here's how to set it up:

Sign in to YouTube and go to the "My Account" page.
    Under "Account Settings," click the "Mobile Upload Profiles" link.
    Click the "Create Mobile Profile" button and enter the information required.
    Click the "Create Profile" button.
    When your profile is set up, you will be given an email address similar to this: [email protected]. When you want to upload a video taken with your phone, email it to that address. After it's uploaded, you can go to YouTube and edit the information about the video if you want.

updated 12/19/2008
    01-09-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD