I am running 4.7.0.75 and dont know if there is a new version available. How do i find out if there is a new version?

I am also having a hard time syncing my phone. When i plug it in BB Destop Manager recognizes the phone but when I hit "Syncronize" nothing happens.

I havent been able to Sync my contacts for months.

Please help!

I am not very technical so please keep responses easy for the layman to understand.
    03-12-09 07:09 PM
    .75 that you have, is the latest Official Release from Verizon. Which is what a majority of the BlackBerry Storm users have on there phones.

When you plug your phone into the USB Cable, it should display your PIN #. Then ask for your password also, if you have none, proceed to click ok. Then, it should show your blackberry already synced to DM at the bottem you should see your PIN # and it displays device connected. If your phone wasnt connected, it would say device disconnected. Hope that helps.
    03-12-09 07:16 PM
    Reset your sync options and try again
    03-12-09 07:47 PM
    Ive had my BB for about 2 weeks now and when I try to go to DM I get a blue screen and thats it. Been doing ok with out it i guess but would be nice to have. Sorry to hijack.
    03-12-09 07:49 PM
    Terrigno, when i plugit in it does display the PIN but it still wont Sync

DJM1947, I tried resetting the sync options and that doesnt work.

When i click Synchronize the Sync status bar window pops up for a half second then it closes.

Does the fact that the MTP Media Player folder pops up when i plug the Storm into the USB made a difference?
    03-12-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD