I upgraded last night and everything was fine, no issues or anything...until i woke up this morning and i had a message on my screen saying that i need more power to charge my phone and that i should connect to a wall charger, which i already was. tried a different charger and the same thing. now it wont charge at all. anyone else have this happen or know how to fix it? thanks!
    10-26-09 11:54 AM
    Try going into options then memory make sure mass storage is on and auto enable is set to yes. Then try to plug it in again. Fixed it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 12:17 PM
    not for me...i did that and the same stupid screen keeps popping up. did you plug it into your computer or the wall?
    10-26-09 12:18 PM
    anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?
    10-26-09 12:34 PM
    Are you using a universal POS charger instead of the OEM one from RIM? That might be your problem. Stop using eBay chargers.
    10-26-09 12:36 PM
    I'm using the usb cable that came with my storm sometimes with the cradle, sometimes without. My phone is charging, it's just charging extremly slow.
    10-26-09 01:04 PM
    im using the one that came with the phone and one that i bought from verizon...nothing

EDIT: wait a minute...I changed the setting to allow mass storage again and did a battery pull with my phone plugged in, its charging and its charging super fast. maybe thats how you do it? it works for me and i hope i dont have to keep doing this tho...
    10-26-09 01:20 PM
    im using the one that came with the phone and one that i bought from verizon...nothing

EDIT: wait a minute...I changed the setting to allow mass storage again and did a battery pull with my phone plugged in, its charging and its charging super fast. maybe thats how you do it? it works for me and i hope i dont have to keep doing this tho...

If you look above mcp told you to do that for the fix
    10-26-09 02:15 PM
    yea i know he did and thats where i got the idea but, i tried it but it didnt work so i set it back to no, pulled the battery, set it back to yes, battery pull again but with it plugged into the wall charger, and it worked. props to mcp for giving me this idea.
    10-26-09 02:31 PM
    Well the good thing is that you got it working.
    10-26-09 02:32 PM
    I am having the exact same issue but none of th eother fixes worked for me. I figured it had to be a 3d party app conflict issue and deleted them all. Now, only the aftermarket chargers will charge, NOT the OEM one that came with the Storm. This is sort of ridiculous.
    10-27-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD