I upgraded to .75 at home this weekend. (My BB is for personal use, but I am also getting work email and calendar through BES at work)

When I came to work Monday, I asked our IT group for the password to activate my Storm.

I have been unable to activate, and get the "error has occurred - contact Admin" message.

Any ideas? I haven't spoken to the Admin yet, but if I can provide them with more info ahead of time, it may help

Thanks,

craig
    12-02-08 10:07 AM
    Did they generate a new password or give you the same one? Have them generate a new one... tell them why you need to reacitvate and they'll know what to give you.
    12-02-08 10:08 AM
    It was a new password they generated.

Craig
    12-02-08 10:10 AM
    Could be an issue with .75 or something else. I guess you'll need to wait and see if someone else is having similar issues... this is why it's sometimes not a good idea to run a leaked/BETA OS if you depend upon full functionality on your device.
    12-02-08 10:16 AM
    Call IT again. I had issues trying to reactivate initially after upgrading to .75 and I called IT again and then retried activating and it worked fine. It's not the OS, it has to be something on their end.
    12-02-08 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD