i switched from .75 to .132 accidentally the other day, then today i upgraded to .148 thru DM and everything worked fine but i have no browser icon, and if i hold down the quick swap for apps .. it shows the browser but i click it and it says i dont have it what should i do
    05-31-09 06:10 PM
    Does anyone read anymore........????????
    05-31-09 06:12 PM
    i switched from .75 to .132 accidentally the other day, then today i upgraded to .148 thru DM and everything worked fine but i have no browser icon, and if i hold down the quick swap for apps .. it shows the browser but i click it and it says i dont have it what should i do
    Verizon decided to do away with the browser in this release because of the amount of pr0n being downloaded. The next release will have a family friendly browser.
    05-31-09 06:13 PM
    Go to: bb options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table Press bb menu key and select register now. That should bring back yur browser.
    05-31-09 06:15 PM
    Please read the billion threads that have nearly identical titles as yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 06:21 PM
    Go to: bb options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table Press bb menu key and select register now. That should bring back yur browser.
    awesome that worked .. thanks chas
    05-31-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD