Uhhh i upgraded to .109 and my email icon is totally gone. like in my .99 there was a message icon and a sms icon there is no sms icon its just the messages icon and my text go there but no emails??

Any ideas?
    02-26-09 01:26 PM
    same thing happened to me, no sms text icon or email icons. i just went back to the desktop manager and restored again, all icons back as normal.
    02-26-09 01:56 PM
    Try resending your service books, and log into the Email Setup manager if you have your BIS password.
    02-26-09 01:58 PM
    i did that before i restored. i recieved messages, but there were no icons for any of my email accounts in any folder anywhere and if i replied to a message it said i did not have the ability to reply, even though the email wizard recognized all my emails...it was strange
    02-26-09 02:20 PM
    i did that before i restored. i recieved messages, but there were no icons for any of my email accounts in any folder anywhere and if i replied to a message it said i did not have the ability to reply, even though the email wizard recognized all my emails...it was strange
    You have to resend service books after you restore....not before. Same thing happened to me. Icons gone, but SBs brought them right back.

The sep SMS icon has been covered 100 times ... it's in the messaging setup.
    02-26-09 05:59 PM
    The way I got the email icon back was deleted my email and added it back on. That worked, but if I'd have known about Service Books I'd had done that.

That only happened to me once and that was the first time I went to .103.
    02-26-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD