I am running version .75. I am thinking about upgrading my software. What should I upgrade to and why? What are the pros and cons for the upgrade? I am not sure if I should upgrade or wait for the official releases from Verizon. And, I thought they were going to release a new update soon. Can I hear some feedback on this? Thanks!
    05-25-09 06:40 AM
    Upgrade. Your phone will be faster, more stable and overall more enjoyable. Go straight to .148 as i think it is pretty darn good. Also, realize that this isnt a decision you have to regret. If you dont like it, just downgrade back to .75.
    05-25-09 06:54 AM
    I have had my storm for over a month. What is the difference between the two versions?
    05-25-09 06:59 AM
    I have had my storm for over a month. What is the difference between the two versions?
    I suggest you use the search function. Spend an hour researching and it will be quite clear. Too much for me to explain and its all been documented already.
    05-25-09 07:09 AM
    oh ok. im new to this website too. lol
    05-25-09 07:10 AM
    Like sex with Jessica Tandy compared to sex with Jessica Alba

I'm not going to run down every little change with you. All I will say it's like night and day. If you can't look and read in the .148 findings/fixes thread, then maybe you shouldn't upgrade
    05-25-09 07:17 AM
    I had the Storm with .75 for about a week and really thought it sucked. Did research, read all the upgrade post info, and
    finally upgraded. Wish I did it the day I got the phone, I mean
    its like an entirely new phone that works.Camera, MP3, GPS, Internet, Etc.... Do it and move on!
    05-25-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD