Ok this is gonna seem like a stupid question, but I just wanted some feedback. I loaded .113 on my storm back when it came out and have never been happier. It really turned my mind around on keeping my storm. I'm running storm slider to lock my phone and have stop tilt so I don't worry about laggy transitions when flipping menu from portrait to landscape. Just wanted thoughts if its worth upgrading to anything else as I'm very happy right now and love how smooth its running.
    06-05-09 01:06 PM
    I say if your happy then stick with what you got!

I always fear that if I was to change and then go back would it be the same and I don't think so. Once you jump forward you will have to keep jumping forward till your happy again. I've been jumping for months and I'm finally happy as you are and I'm staying right were I'm at!

James
    06-05-09 01:10 PM
    Well if you like cheerios then have cheerios. Me I like frosted mini wheats but from time to time I like fruit loops and cookie crisp too. If general mills comes out with a new brand of trix though I'm going to give it a try.

Now seriously.... .113 was a good build. .141 was terrible for my device. Now .148 IMHO is better than all the previous builds.
    06-05-09 01:11 PM
    148 would be worth the jump from 113 for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 01:14 PM
    I really can't remember what .113 was like in regards to being better or not then .148, but I think .148 is at least as good if not better then .113.

God, I've had so many builds in my phone I can't even remember anymore!
    06-05-09 01:27 PM
    Thanks everyone for there feedback, but I think I'm going to stay where I'm at until the goose lays the golden egg and we have that miracle OS build that enables my phone to make my bed and cook me breakfast in the AM.
    06-05-09 01:38 PM
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    06-05-09 01:40 PM
    Thanks everyone for there feedback, but I think I'm going to stay where I'm at until the goose lays the golden egg and we have that miracle OS build that enables my phone to make my bed and cook me breakfast in the AM.
    Believe me even when that miracle os comes out. People will complain that their scrabeled eggs is not good or it is taking to long!! lol
    06-05-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD