i have the 5.0.0.93+.141 software on my computer and everyone said it was the best so i want to put it on my phone but i dont know how to. can anyone help plz, its annoying and ive been goin at this for like 2 hours now. andi dont have internet on my bb, so i cant upgrade it from there.
    05-27-09 04:16 AM
    Seriously...don't load a hybrid...please

Just download and straight install .148 as that is the newest leak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 04:18 AM
    why not everyone said that the 5.0/.141 was the best
    05-27-09 04:21 AM
    First thing... Now its .148/5.0 that is the best.

Secondly, it is not as easy to do compared toa straight load and if you don't even know what it is, you honestly shouldn't mess with it.

Simple hybrid install instructions:
    1) Delete all os off your pc
    2) Download and install .148 to your pc
    3) Download the installer for the hybrid from the thread in the os section
    4) Install the hybrid
    5) Run Shrink OS (which will load automatically)
    6) Run App Loader to get it on your phone

Honestly, if you aren't comfortable doing that without any help...load a straight load of. 148

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 04:30 AM
    ill try to do that if i know how lol, thanks
    05-27-09 04:36 AM
    I'll second this. Don't install hybrids unless you know what you're doing. To be honest, I've installed a few and they haven't been worth it. Not to say anything against Lyricidal or anyone as they've put a lot of work into these hybrids, but...

Here's the catch with hybrids - they haven't been properly tested so problems come up. They work great for some people, but they don't work for others. Most people who post responses, also usually only post after having a hybrid on their phone for a few hours. Talk to me after a few days and tell me if it's still working right. In many cases, most people don't even use the hybrid for more than a few days before they're downloading the next hybrid, so getting any long term info isn't easy.

Seriously, don't bother. Until you're fully comfortable upgrading to normal OSes and wiping your phone and messing with the contents of an OS, you really shouldn't touch hybrids.
    05-27-09 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD