05-29-09 06:18 PM
29 12
tools
    Don't use this phone for business haven't you read the reviews. Emailing will take forever on the storm. I would consider going from the curve to a storm is a downgrade. if you are using it as a toy, that is fine but the storm is not a business phone. You will lose clients from the random reboots to the glitches you won't see them for a few weeks though. I loved the storm when I first got it. Then the storm started

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    My storm has never rebooted and I get e-mails in a timely manner. What are you talking about?
    05-27-09 01:21 PM
    My storm has never rebooted and I get e-mails in a timely manner. What are you talking about?
    LOL, can you believe the comments people leave?! The sky is falling, the sky is falling, didn't you read about it?!
    05-27-09 04:00 PM
    So far typing is getting faster. I use landscape a lot with 2 hands but also figured out in portrait mode that full keyboard works for me. Suretype still can't learn the words and makes too many mistakes. The key using the full keyboard in portrait mode is using my left hand only. My right hand thumb sits by the enter or backspace key. Works very well.

I'm really liking the storm and haven't encountered any problems. (knock on wood)
    05-28-09 09:14 PM
    Just installed Audible and it was horrible. Everything was so slow, menu's, touching, confirming, it all was really bad. Audible needs to make a better app, this is a joke. I had it running on my Curve before and though the transfer was slow, the menus still worked ok. But still, it's a dog this app. I deleted it already.
    05-29-09 06:18 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD