1. awastatyme's Avatar
    I have a friend who's dad changed from a S1 to a Iphone and is offering to sale the S1 to me. I am on a curve 8330 right now. Should I buy the S1 or stay with the curve?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 04:02 PM
  2. Dunt Dunt Dunt's Avatar
    If it is cheap enough then I would say go for it... $50 or so. But if he wants $150 for it then I'd say no.

    Anywhere in between than it would depend on what you want the most out of it. You can't beat the large screen on the STORM, but you can't beat the physical keyboard on the 8330.
    05-18-10 04:15 PM
  3. DUKDIKz's Avatar
    50 bucks and lower buy it....
    05-18-10 04:50 PM
  4. MichaelMurdock's Avatar
    I say wait for your NE2 and get a Storm 2. Eh I guess why not depending on the condition of the S1, but I wouldn't even pay $50 for it.
    05-19-10 04:25 PM
  5. bry360's Avatar
    I agree with the others. If its around $50 or even less than $100 I would take it. It's definitey an upgrade from the 8330. But there are more and better phones out and still coming out. If you're going to spend more than $100 go for something else. There are great deals on used phones on eBay, I always buy new and used phones on there.
    05-21-10 11:31 AM
  6. not_addicted77's Avatar
    Well if this helps, I have tour and I recently just made a thread just like ur question. Anyways I bought a storm for $50 and I'm loving it. It was used but its in good shape. So get it and with the new 5.0 upgrade, excuse me, the official 5.0 upgrade u will feel like u have a new phone. So if I get bored of touch, I have my tour to fall back on. U won't need a storm2.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:19 PM