So which bit of "Rang up today to cancel my existing Storm contract" are you struggling with Forrest ?

Messa
    and while we're at it...is this another UK expression???

cuz in the states this makes no damn sense.
    05-23-09 06:39 PM
    ok....as i said in my last post...IM NOT CALLIN YOU A LIAR. that was a figure of speech (to use a US expression) due to all the bait posts that come in here about the Storm 2. to be honest with you, whether i believe it or not, i really dont give a flyin sh!t (to use another US expression) what they told you. the fact that they're so desperate to keep you or anyone else as a customer that they would go as far as to offer you a deal on a phone that doesn't even exist is bullishly ******** (to use a MESSA expression). for you to believe em to the point that you would come into a Blackberry forum that's widespread with trolls and misinformation on the Storm 2 cuz people think they know everything and post it expecting to 'inform' other Vodafone users what the cost will be for a 9 month contract extension when you have 6 months left or whatever the f*** it was, is beyond comprehension. I mean, dude...be real. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE COST OF ANYTHING WILL BE. PERIOD. don't get on my a$$ just because i MAY think what you say is crap, whether its because you're lyin about it or whether i think Vodafone is a sh!t company for tryin to pull somethin like that.

its a ******** thread in my opinion. all its gonna do is start more rumors and widespread mayhem on a subject thats already out of control....over a phone that doesn't even exist yet.
    Up to a point I agree with you, they will say whatever is necessairy to keep you, but the fact remains that I was offered this and as far as I can tell if I accepted I would have got a storm 2 for �140 etc etc.

And as for the rest of it, I am 43 years old, have 2 kids a wife and a dog, a mortgage and I work 42 hours a week. Why on earth would I come here and post 'troll' information and bullshi* ? I mean, in simple terms, what are you implying here?

I am starting to feel that you are just resenting me and you are actually upset about the whole colony thing, but obviously I am going to rise above that.

So, in simple terms, lets assume I am like you and have to go to school until I am 18 instead of 16 to gain a basic education, whats your point?

Messa

PS please note all opinions are not those of the UK Government.
    05-23-09 06:50 PM
    and while we're at it...is this another UK expression???

cuz in the states this makes no damn sense.
    Somehow, that does not surprise me.

PS I am going to bed now
    Last edited by Messa; 05-23-09 at 06:58 PM.
    05-23-09 06:50 PM
    In the US we only work 40 hours a week!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 07:10 PM
    LOL. Such anger and hostility. This thread is great!
    05-23-09 07:18 PM
    Somehow, that does not surprise me.

PS I am going to bed now

RAN up today to cancel my existing Storm contract....

There...i fixed it fo ya.

Let me put it in plain english (US and UK)...

I don't care what Vodafone told you.

Whether its a lie or not, its stupid. And I'm sure illegal to sell a product that's not yet available without pre-sale permission from the manufacturer.

So the basis of this thread, truth or not, is ******** in that Vodafone was only tryin to keep your business, but knowing this, you took it upon yourself to come post a thread stating what they will be selling the Storm 2 at.

If you don't see the retardiness in that, i give up.

Forrest.

05-23-09 07:42 PM
    Of course I read post #4, in fact I digested it.

Its the one where you make flippant comments in an attempt to discredit what I have said, to imply that I have made it up as it is not logical to offer a phone that isn't even in production yet.

I am really trying here, in a similar way to a teacher struggling with the bullish ****** who cannot grasp algebra (no offence intended), but I cannot say it in many more ways than I already have.

That is what Vodafone themselves told me.

You don't have to believe me, thats your choice, all I am doing is passing on the info for absolutely no personal gain whatsoever.

If you believe me then thats hunky dorey (to use a UK expression), but if you don't thats tough sh*t (to use an international expression).

Thank you.

And i meant post #4 from the VODAFONE thread link you put up.

Einstein.

05-23-09 07:53 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD