I am ready for an upgrade I currently have a curve and am looking at the storm2 or the bold could some one please recommend I use the phone for business thanks jokel
    04-23-10 04:01 PM
    Your best bet would probably to hold off just for a little longer and get the Bold/Tour 2 coming out.
    04-23-10 04:09 PM
    I went from a Curve 8330 to the Storm2 - glad I did. You get a GPS that works with 3rd party apps, better screen resolution, and the awesome touch screen. It was a small learning curve with the touch keyboard - try it out in landscape mode at the store - I did this multiple times. Once I felt somewhat comfortable, I made the jump.

The Bold/Essex/Tour2 is not out yet. If you can wait until the end of May, then definitely try it out. I (and many others) was waiting for that phone for a long time. Just got tired of waiting and got the S2. Really glad I did. I use it as my in-car GPS and music player. Love it.
    04-23-10 04:10 PM
    Thanks for the advice will try and wait until May joekel
    04-23-10 09:13 PM
    Storm 2 has been the best phone I've owned, but you should go into a store and play with it and the Tour. See if you like the touch screen. If you do, get it and if not, hold out for for the Tour 2 if you can wait. They are both great devices.
    04-23-10 11:19 PM
    this phone is a piece of S*** that doesn't work. I'm on my 4th. Its always some sort of issue. Just hold out for the new Bold or ****, just get an iPhone
    04-23-10 11:50 PM
    Depends if you want touchscreen or not. There both good phones, better then the Curve.
    04-24-10 12:57 AM
    Since your used to the Curve, I would say hold out and wait for the Bold 9650 to come out. Keyboard is bigger then the Curve (If it's the same as the Tour 9630) and easier IMO. But if you want to try with a touch screen, get the S2.

What you also can do is wait for the Bold 9650 to come out and get the S2 and if you don't like it , you can go back to a phone with a keyboard and upgrade to the Bold 9650.
    04-24-10 01:01 AM
    I would wait for the new bold to come out and go to the store to give both a try anddsee if you can get away from the physical keyboard. If you can, the huge screen is great but it takes getting used to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 02:56 AM
    If you use for business primarily and are going to be typing tons of emails and texts, I would recommend a physical keyboard as I believe its still faster and more efficient than a touch screen, therefore I would recommend the Bold 9700!
    04-24-10 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD