Ok so i notice that that today the new update (official) came out and i saw on the posts that it would not update unless you were in the stock .075. So What I did was remove the software on my computer and install the original disk that came with my Storm and then connect my phone to update. It all looked like it was going well until my computer froze!! I tried unfreezing the computer by Ctrl Alt Delete but nothing worked so i had to pull the plug. I disconnected my phone disconnected my computer and tried to start all over from scratch but now my phone doesnt work. All it does is have a red light that blinks...AND my computer would read my Storm connected to the computer..WHAT SHOULD I DO?! :-(
    05-31-09 11:58 PM
    Go to the Storm OS Discussion Forum and you'll find all your answers

Read: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/in...source-213706/
    06-01-09 12:00 AM
    Go to the Storm OS Discussion Forum and you'll find all your answers

Read: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/in...source-213706/
    It doesnt say what to do in my situation...?? Do i need to wipe it with that JL CDM program?
    06-01-09 12:12 AM
    It doesnt say what to do in my situation...?? Do i need to wipe it with that JL CDM program?
    Yes, pretty much your phone is Bricked. Wipe it and install the OS again.

Follow the instructions VERY carefully
    06-01-09 12:14 AM
    Yes, pretty much your phone is Bricked. Wipe it and install the OS again.

Follow the instructions VERY carefully
    Thanks..you seem to know what your doing..Ill give it a shot
    06-01-09 12:20 AM
    Thanks..you seem to know what your doing..Ill give it a shot
    I had to wipe my phone once because it wouldn't finish installing a leak OS, and it was acting quite weird, it is not hard you just need to follow the instructions in detail.

Good Luck!
    06-01-09 12:25 AM
    What does it mean to unzip? Im trying to install the program..
    06-01-09 12:30 AM
    Yikes!!!!!
    06-01-09 01:08 AM
    Zip refers to a compression algorithm. It is called zip and/or unzip because the compressed archive has a '.zip' file extension. If you've downloaded a file that needs unzipping you should be able to right click and choose extract (or something similarly worded). From there follow the on screen instructions to finish the extraction; it should open the folder into which the compressed files were extracted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 01:18 AM
    Only problem I had was at the end of the installation when it tried to put the backup files I saved on my PC wouldn't move over. Did a battery pull (Shrug) and walla tried it again and it sent my profiles and files back to the phone. Still may have a few glitches but otherwise it went on my Storm without a hitch.
    Last edited by ChrisH09; 06-01-09 at 02:59 AM. Reason: ID10T error :P
    06-01-09 02:58 AM
    I have problems restoring all the time. If you use a password, you'll need to enter it on the BB before the DM will restore. If you don't catch it in time, the restore fails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:27 AM
    I got this message when trying to do an OTA update. Any help would be appreciated.

This report contains information that can assist trained personnel diagnose and resolve your upgrade error.

6/1/2009 12:21p
    Original Error: Connection error

Upgrade Detail Server
    Address: https://206.51.26.249/uds/device/
    Connectivity: Server Busy
    Sufficient Coverage: Yes

Service
    UID: S1054832
    NPC: 0
    APN: --
    APN Username: --
    APN Password: --