I got an email from BB of an update available for my 9550.

I connected but got this error message which I don't understand because it's my phone and not a business phone with admin restrictions.
    CAN ANYONE HELP and I'm not real smart with this stuff!

The message"
    "Application loader software needs to be updated before you can continue. However, you do not have sufficient admin privileges. Run BB Desktop Manger with admin privileges".
    06-18-10 06:25 PM
    are you running Vista or Win7
    06-18-10 06:29 PM
    Windows XP
    06-18-10 06:30 PM
    You need to logged in to your computer as administrator.
    06-18-10 06:36 PM
    OH CRAP - My company is on a domain and this is my work laptop I brought home.
    Think if I go to another computer which is controlled by Big Brother here at home I can get it?
    06-18-10 06:38 PM
    Think if I go to another computer which is controlled by Big Brother here at home I can get it?
    Or you could do it OTA
    06-18-10 06:40 PM
    Think if I go to another computer which is ??? controlled by Big Brother here at home I can get it?
    If you meant not controlled, then probably yes.
    06-18-10 06:46 PM
    I'll try another computer. We've only been on this domain since Monday and still encountering conflicts... like this one. Wonder how this is going to affect my desk top manager? But it is still sync'ing my calendar with my Micosoft computer so that still works.

Thanks again
    06-18-10 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD