I know there is an official update out there, but for some reason when I check for available updates i get a no updates available message on my phone and a using enterprise server message, which i'm not, on my app loader. I am currently using the leaked .132. I know someone here has the answer; please help.
    06-01-09 06:48 AM
    Yea the same thing is happening to me too.. I'm on the bell .122 OS..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 07:00 AM
    When you go to the BlackBerry website, and "Check for Updates", are you getting the BES error message on the App Loader that pops up? If so, leave that window open, and click on "Check for Updates" again. A second App Loader window will open and will begin the process. This was happening to almost everyone yesterday.
    06-01-09 07:47 AM
    When you go to the BlackBerry website, and "Check for Updates", are you getting the BES error message on the App Loader that pops up? If so, leave that window open, and click on "Check for Updates" again. A second App Loader window will open and will begin the process. This was happening to almost everyone yesterday.
    Darn you're good!!! Worked like a charm, thank you.
    06-01-09 08:08 AM
    To anyone who has a leaked os: OTA will not work. I work for Verizon so I know.
    06-01-09 09:31 AM
    spddare65 how long did it take? I'm gonna try what Morf32 said when I get home.. Thanx Morf32!!

06-01-09 10:27 AM
    spddare65 how long did it take? I'm gonna try what Morf32 said when I get home.. Thanx Morf32!!

I will tell you that it took me a total of one hour to upgrade two phones... about 30 minutes for each of them. At the most.
    06-01-09 10:28 AM
    Alright cool!! Thanx a lot for the info Morf32!!

06-01-09 10:54 AM
    Just finally got home and my phone is already going thru the update.. I gave up last night after many hours, and who knew it was that easy!! Morf32 THANX ALOT!! YOUR THE MAN!! LOL..
    06-01-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD