So I talked with a verizon supervisor and they were very optimistic about an official update release in less than a month which probably confirms the fact that .148 will be the official version.

I was wondering if anyone could post the change log from .75 to .148 please.
    05-24-09 09:24 AM
    Wow! Here we go! Get ready but your lucky its a holiday weekend!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 09:29 AM
    bahahaha...nice time frame. If he knows so much he should have the changelog himself

There is a portion of it listed in the findings for 148 anyway
    05-24-09 09:30 AM
    why worry all you need to know.

.75 = sux
    .148 = a **** of alot better
    05-24-09 09:37 AM
    So I talked with a verizon supervisor and they were very optimistic about an official update release in less than a month which probably confirms the fact that .148 will be the official version.

Patches probably could post up the entire change long since he posted up the change log for .141 to .148.

05-24-09 10:04 AM
    Patches probably could post up the entire change long since he posted up the change log for .141 to .148.

i thinks its 7 or 8 pages long...that kind of long (but useful) post could get him banned!
    05-24-09 10:15 AM
    i thinks its 7 or 8 pages long...that kind of long (but useful) post could get him banned!
    I didn't mean that patches should paste the entire change log into a post. I meant they should put it into a document and then post it as an attachment.

05-24-09 12:35 PM
    Yea, the attachment was what I was thinking as well. It seems as though that would be rather easy to do. But I certainly don't want anyone to get banned for posting something so if its too much of a risk then I understand. I just wanted to see all the errors that were being fixed. I have had 5 storms and am just looking forward to a functioning device.
    05-24-09 05:18 PM

What you're asking for wouldn't fit in one single post. No, I'm no joking. I will bet you ANY amount of money that VZW WILL NOT publish the entire fix log from .75 to .148 if it is the release to go final. They'll probably just pick the top "user noticible" changes and leave everything else off.
    05-24-09 05:45 PM
    Ok well if it is not able to be posted, let me just make a list of the problems that I have been having and maybe someone can tell me if they have been resolved.
    1.) Random reboots
    2.) Slow Acceleromter
    3.) Extremely Slow Camera
    4.) Media Controls Disappearing
    5.) Camera Controls Disappearing
    6.) Backlight Flickers
    7.) Typing Lag

Also, this is random but do you use a case or anything with your storm? and have there been talks about and new features with the updates instead of just bug fixes?
    05-24-09 05:56 PM
    Ok well if it is not able to be posted, let me just make a list of the problems that I have been having and maybe someone can tell me if they have been resolved.
    1.) Random reboots
    2.) Slow Acceleromter
    6.) Backlight Flickers
    7.) Typing Lag

Also, this is random but do you use a case or anything with your storm? and have there been talks about and new features with the updates instead of just bug fixes?
    Here's the partial list that was referenced earlier this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/4-...4/#post2600399

I can tell you that I've had .148 since it leaked a few days ago and I still see the camera controls disappearing problem. Otherwise, it seems to be a decent leak.
    05-24-09 06:24 PM
    1.) Random reboots
    2.) Slow Acceleromter
    6.) Backlight Flickers
    7.) Typing Lag

well those arent concrete errors really so they cant say they are "fixed"

I mean the phone will always have random reboots possible, i have never seen a PC or Phone that didnt.

the accelerometer is faster than 75. Again it might not be fast enough for you though.

Camera is much better in the builds.

etc

again you listed no concrete problems that will get a stamp saying "fixed"
    05-24-09 06:34 PM
    1.) Random reboots
    2.) Slow Acceleromter
    6.) Backlight Flickers
    7.) Typing Lag

For the most part, all fixed. Each handset seems to have its own mind on behavior, but if you have those issues on .75, if you update to .148, you'll probably be happier and most definitely notice an improved difference.
    05-24-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD