ok, so i checked OTA a thousand times but its not available to me. so i decided to use DM so that i can use Patches tip for freeing up memory and resolving the memory leak bc my storm leaks baaaaad... anywho i connected and clicked check for updates on main menu and it tells me that there are no updates available! wth??? can someone please help??
    06-01-09 09:27 AM
    Do you already have. .148 installed? You can also goto the blackberry website and download the update from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:33 AM
    no i dont. im running .141. i went to the website as well and it says that it has a problem with the internet connection or that the service is down and to try back later. i dont understand
    06-01-09 09:39 AM
    I have .109 and it won't see an update for me either. I went to Blackberry's website and chose to update there, but it tells me to download the Application Loader. I select yes to download it, but then it hangs up and tells me the download of Application Loader has stopped working and then boots me out. I love RIM!
    06-01-09 09:44 AM
    ive done the suggestion that everyone seems to have about going to the blackberry.com update page. and hitting update twice to have both windows running. well ive done that four times and all that happens is my blackberry shuts off and resets. please does anyone have a fix?
    06-01-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD