Anyone know what todays up date was/need? It only took about 5 minutes so it could not have been much.
    12-29-08 06:27 AM
    Anyone know what todays up date was/need? It only took about 5 minutes so it could not have been much.
    Update!

What update!?!
    12-29-08 06:40 AM
    When I plugged into Sync this morning there was a 5 minute update. The only thing listed was 4.7 core applications, I saw a media loader as one of the things uploading but I was not paying close attention.

I'm running .85 so I can't imagine what they released?
    12-29-08 06:44 AM
    When I plugged into Sync this morning there was a 5 minute update. The only thing listed was 4.7 core applications, I saw a media loader as one of the things uploading but I was not paying close attention.

I'm running .85 so I can't imagine what they released?
    I don't think it's anything. DM gets confused. Every time I plug in my phone with .85 it says there's an update for core applications.
    12-29-08 08:01 AM
    If you used a program like MaxMem to delete things like media, voice dial, etc., then the DM might be trying to put them back on. I know that every time I install an app with DM or AppLoader it reinstalls whatever I deleted with MaxMem, and shows it as an update to the Core Applications.
    12-29-08 08:59 AM
    If you were on a leaked version "core updates" could have been updated. Or so DM likes to say. Its mainly just the media loader crap. I usally ignore them. This may happen on the official updates but I've only seen them on the leaked, of course thats the only time my phone gets plugged in.
    12-29-08 09:48 AM
    if there was an update, my phone would tell me. DO you have your phone set up for wireless update?
    12-29-08 01:34 PM
    DM is updating your Core Applications
    12-29-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD