Hey Guys,

Even thought this is my first post, I've been reading this forum for some time now, found a lot of useful info. My question is, if I update my Storm which is on .75 right now to .113 would I have to do enterprise activation again, or will it stay activated.

Thanks
    -A
    04-04-09 11:04 AM
    Hey Guys,

Even thought this is my first post, I've been reading this forum for some time now, found a lot of useful info. My question is, if I update my Storm which is on .75 right now to .113 would I have to do enterprise activation again, or will it stay activated.

Thanks
    -A
    It's .113. and yes, I am pretty sure you'd have to reactivate

and welcome to CB
    04-04-09 11:05 AM
    you will have to reactivate unless you upgrade your phone via a computer that is directly connected to the BES
    04-04-09 11:07 AM
    As a BESAdmin you will have to do one unless connected to the BES. I just cheat and set my account on the BES to have a password for wireless sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:40 AM
    you will have to reactivate unless you upgrade your phone via a computer that is directly connected to the BES
    Even if you're connected, you still have to reactivate. Happens to me everytime, but all I have to do is connect to DM, and it starts the activation.
    04-04-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD