I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with their signal. It constantly goes from good reception to having no bars at all, however, when it jumps down to no signal, people are telling me that I'm cutting out. Is this a bad antenna or the OS. I am currently running .114 Hybrid v3. It was doing this with .75 also, but I was assuming that once I upgraded, the problem would have been resolved. It really seems like it's the OS due to the fact that if I am on portrait mode and it shows no bars, I would touch the screen or go into landscape mode and the signal would return. Someone, PLEASE HELP!!!
    04-01-09 06:07 PM
    *228 option 2

see if that helps
    04-01-09 06:11 PM
    Yeah, did that already, a couple of times. Thanks for your reply though.
    04-01-09 06:15 PM
    sorry man, that's really all I had. Hopefully someone that isn't a jackass will help out
    04-01-09 06:22 PM
    I too am running the v3 hybrid and I am experiencing signal issues.
    04-01-09 06:24 PM
    I too am running the v3 hybrid and I am experiencing signal issues.
    Did you experience them with past OS's also, like .75?
    04-01-09 06:30 PM
    sorry man, that's really all I had. Hopefully someone that isn't a jackass will help out
    I appreciate it. Thanks.
    04-01-09 06:30 PM
    CDMA signal fluxuates quite a bit by nature. especially if you're in a house. that is one of the benefits of LTE over the CDMA evoloutions...is it something that is new or more severe than usual? or is this the first time you've noticed it?
    04-01-09 06:41 PM
    CDMA signal fluxuates quite a bit by nature. especially if you're in a house. that is one of the benefits of LTE over the CDMA evoloutions...is it something that is new or more severe than usual? or is this the first time you've noticed it?
    Even outside of my house I notice it. Ever since I've had the phone. I've had other blackberry phones with Verizon and never had an issue. What gives?
    04-01-09 06:51 PM
    Even outside of my house I notice it. Ever since I've had the phone. I've had other blackberry phones with Verizon and never had an issue. What gives?
    well maybe they're doing maintenance on the network in your area. have you called customer service to have them file a trouble ticket? always worth a shot...just explain that there is a drop in signal around your area, they will send out a tech to test the signal or test it remotely. can't hurt.
    04-01-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD