I cannot figure out why I have unread text messages. A battery pull does not work - in fact ever time I do a battery pull, another unread message appears. BUT THERE ARE NO UNREAD MESSSAGES.

Does anyone have a solution as to how to get rid of the unread messages icon? Is it something that I have downloaded on my phone? The apps I have are as follows:

ESPN
    Tigers.com
    CNN mobile
    Crackberry Superstore
    Poynt
    ScoreMobile
    LaunchPad
    NFL Mobile
    Bolt
    OpenTable
    Tube2NYC
    Facebook
    GoogleMaps
    GoogleMail App
    Meterberry
    Berryweather
    Tetris
    Wordmole
    AcesTrafficPack
    DruglordWars2
    TexasHoldemKings3
    AirTrafficControl
    Labyrinth
    Lightsaber
    WordShuffle
    TankRecon3D
    StartmeUP
    GoogleTalk
    Enterprise Messinger
    Pandora
    05-03-10 02:40 PM
    Try looking in the folders, there a few that store sms. You can hit the letter U in the messages application to see the unread ones maybe this could work for you, however i am sure you went through all your unread messages.
    They are somewhere, you just have to find them.
    05-03-10 03:44 PM
    Facebook shows up, twitter, and most of the other social links. BBM maybe?
    05-03-10 05:47 PM
    There missed phone calls. Just change your settings. You can set what shows in and as a missed message. Either missed calls or missed messages.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 09:00 PM
    There missed phone calls. Just change your settings. You can set what shows in and as a missed message. Either missed calls or missed messages.
    NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even close. that didnt eliminate 1 of the unread SMSs that is showing up. Personally, I think there is a corrupt application (BB APP WORLD!!!! potentially) that is screwing up my phone.

My Storm is not the only one that is having these problems. there are other posts on this bored as well...

its incredibly annoying.
    05-05-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD