05-15-09 05:02 PM
157 ... 567
tools
    I totally dig SurePress also. And with the right software it works well. I think the technology has been diminished a good bit by the not-so-good software thus far, but overall the technology is good and functionality wise is great. I can't say too much about this new one but I feel sure people will like it.
    Yeah Im pretty happy with my storm. I look forward to using newer software though
    05-15-09 02:58 PM
    I want a Storm 2, or revised Storm hardware, whichever comes first, the tech-head in me always longs for something new. But I'm gonna wait and see if the added functionality of the new hardware is enough to push me over the edge to buy a new one. Wifi isn't presently important to me, as Verizon's 1XEV + Viigo does wonders for me.

But if there is enough new in the upcoming hardware (increased app memory, RAM, new input functionality, increased battery life), then I wouldn't mind splurging on the new device, even if it might mean looking at the same OS 5.0 that will be on current devices
    05-15-09 03:00 PM
    What is the probability of VZW actually giving current storm owners an opportunity to upgrade against their contract? Not going to happen.

I understand that it is going to be quite a while before we see this hit the market. There is no way in **** that I'll pay full price for it...Even though I am currently in transition from "broke *** college student" to "tax payer."
    05-15-09 03:40 PM
    What is the probability of VZW actually giving current storm owners an opportunity to upgrade against their contract? Not going to happen.

I understand that it is going to be quite a while before we see this hit the market. There is no way in **** that I'll pay full price for it...Even though I am currently in transition from "broke *** college student" to "tax payer."
    Your "quite a while" will be this year. It won't be as long as you think.
    05-15-09 04:47 PM
    That's good to know. Thanks CX. Ok here's a question for ya. With the new typing technology that you mentioned, will that render smaller gaps around the screen? It was hard to get an estimate by pictures. Also, will the click or typing method be as loud as the click on storm1? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 04:55 PM
    Here's a hopeful question...

Will people used to surepress have to "relearn" the Storm 2's interface?

05-15-09 04:55 PM
    any chance for a GSM version that'll be this year?
    05-15-09 05:02 PM
157 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD