Like a semi discounted price or the ability to resign a contract for 2 year pricing. You know a little leeway
    on what grounds? i just wanna understand if you have a complete thought process as to why you deserve this or if you're just reacting to the fact that there is a new phone out you want.

realistically, i'd say i would want them to fix the phone i already bought. "buy something new at a discount" isn't fixing something you already paid for....
    05-14-09 11:54 PM
    you can second guess ME all you want.

....does it really sense the electric crap in your hand? is that how ALL touch screens work? i mean how the **** does a piece of glass sense my damn finger....

...then again how the **** do they make tiny bits of metal hold information and stuff...thats some weird crap
    Ohhh, this is a joke to you.

Ok, was getting worried there for a minute.
    05-14-09 11:55 PM
    It's called a capacitive touchscreen, try using the Google and do some more research.
    On a more serious note... Who calls it "The Google"?

I mean seriously.... are you the same person on those TV commercials with the software training CDs where they say that "They never thought they could ever learn how to use The Excel".
    05-14-09 11:58 PM

I mean seriously.... are you the same person on those TV commercials with the software training CDs where they say that "They never thought they could ever learn how to use The Excel".
    Are you daring me to drop a knowledge bomb on you?
    05-14-09 11:59 PM
    in socal they call it "the 5" instead of "I-5" or "5". no wonder socal sucks, its full of teh interwebz n00bs!!!
    05-15-09 12:00 AM

I get it now, your the one who thinks the internet is a series of tubes.

Figures...
    05-15-09 12:01 AM
    05-15-09 12:01 AM
    May be only in case 5.0 is not rolled out by the time storm2 hits shelves.

on what grounds? i just wanna understand if you have a complete thought process as to why you deserve this or if you're just reacting to the fact that there is a new phone out you want.

realistically, i'd say i would want them to fix the phone i already bought. "buy something new at a discount" isn't fixing something you already paid for....
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 12:02 AM
    LOL!!!

Boom!
    05-15-09 12:02 AM
    Is this what you were trying to say to me?

05-15-09 12:11 AM
    civic, if you DON'T have that guy's haircut from the picture you just posted, i'll be very disappointed in you
    05-15-09 12:12 AM
    Is this what you were trying to say to me?

What can I say...When I am right, I'm right.

05-15-09 12:15 AM
    At least we know it's a CDMA phone. Maybe a good chance of Verizon getting it.

Well...let's hope.
    05-15-09 12:25 AM

Well...let's hope.
    No doubt about it, it's all Verizon's.
    05-15-09 12:29 AM
    Man I miss Eastbound & Down! Long live Kenny Powers!!!
    05-15-09 12:31 AM

Well...let's hope.
    how do you know its a CDMA phone? did they show spec sheets or anything?

and if this is the "storm 2" then its a very early development model, not even close to being ready to go to carriers for testing yet.
    05-15-09 12:32 AM
    how do you know its a CDMA phone? did they show spec sheets or anything?

and if this is the "storm 2" then its a very early development model, not even close to being ready to go to carriers for testing yet.
    The phone has an MEID... mentioned in other thread.
    05-15-09 12:35 AM
    This Storm model looks amazing. Unfortunately, the Storm 2 may be released too early. If it is released in 2009 or 2010, most likely, LTE will not be integrated into the model. The people who bought their storms earlier have an advantage with their two year contract, because by the time it ends, storm 3 with LTE will be out. On top of that, with the possibility of the LTE iPhone going to Verizon, RIM will be cooking a can of kickass to go with the Storm 3 which will slaughter the LTE iPhone :P
    It will be very interesting indeed I love how the Storm 2 looks, but I am going to keep my current storm until the LTE storm is released (hopefully after my contract expires.)

On another note - It appears that the physical buttons are gone, does this mean that the OS of Storm 2 will be different from Storm 1?
    Last edited by CrackBerry Storm meh; 05-15-09 at 12:57 AM.
    05-15-09 12:54 AM
    On another note - It appears that the physical buttons are gone, does this mean that the OS of Storm 2 will be different from Storm 1?
    Or maybe they'll incorporate the same buttons under the glass screen which won't work with the OS, but rather the hardware under. I don't think a new OS would be necessary for that.
    05-15-09 01:38 AM
    from the NEW pic posted on engadget with the batter cover off, i can tell that it is indeed a CDMA phone as it has a MEID (unique to cdma devices) and usually you would see the WiFi mac address listed on the label which is not there, which makes me think this thing doesnt have wifi either!
    05-15-09 03:03 AM
    The OS on my iPod (if you can even call it an OS) is kinda crappy...lags and randomly resets too...
    Those are "features"
    05-15-09 04:23 AM
    We don't know how redesigned it is on the inside, and I have heard no rumors of a 9520 for other US carriers, just the Storm 2. That combined with radio's comments make me believe this might be indeed a significant improvement but not a completely redone device.

Like I said, Curve 8900...better than the 8830 but still a Curve
    Best analogy yet. That's exactly how to look at it.

05-15-09 04:43 AM
    If it aint got threaded SMS im book a ticket to canada and poke every employee of RIM right in the eye after iv rimmed my pet turtle!
    05-15-09 04:46 AM
    One thing I noticed is it still has a 3.2 camera. I know the camera is not a big deal but wouldn't they upgrade that if this was a significant upgrade?

As I already posted, this is not a significant upgrade.
    05-15-09 05:51 AM
    i kind of look at this as a new suit. probably just a minor hardware revision and no huge changes since it's so soon on the heels of the first storm. looks like the overall dimensions are close to the current storm. probably added wifi. if rim puts a good os on it the change in packaging might just get some people to give it a (second) chance.

not sure if the overall aesthetics are any better than the current storm. i guess we'll see when we get more pictures.
    The OS that this device launches with will be available on the Storm you currently use. Dont worry about that.
    05-15-09 05:52 AM
157 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD