Sorry for a newbie question, but will updating my OS require me to unlock my Storm again? My wife's iPhone has to be unlocked again with every update and I don't have the unlock code for my Storm.
    02-12-09 11:16 AM
    Asked and answered several times. I would suggest some quality time with the search function. Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes, and will likely answer any other questions you have later.
    02-12-09 11:52 AM
    you should answers his question at least. come on help him and donde complain, i know he should not post before searching but you know .
    Last edited by Jalh; 02-12-09 at 12:04 PM.
    02-12-09 12:02 PM
    Sorry for a newbie question, but will updating my OS require me to unlock my Storm again? My wife's iPhone has to be unlocked again with every update and I don't have the unlock code for my Storm.
    Ah yes... one of the many iPhone drawbacks.

Fortunately, you don't have an iPhone. Updating your OS will not effect your Storm being unlocked. However, be careful which leak you install, because .99 and .103 have data connectivity problems. I had edge EDGE problems on .99 and i am using my storm on T-Mobile. I ended up using a hybrid .90/.99 mix.

There are several threads about it, should be the .100 hybrid findings thread. I think Sith's V3 is the latest.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    02-12-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD