Hello guys and gals. I wasnt certain on how to do a search for this. I was hearing that if you get an unlocked Storm, it will work with a T mobile and At&t sim card. But what if you bought a Curve 8900 for instance and put the Verizon Sim card in from the storm? Wont work or will it? I never seen this discussed. Im going to assume it wont work. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Just want to learn some more stuff.
    02-07-09 08:07 PM
    Hello guys and gals. I wasnt certain on how to do a search for this. I was hearing that if you get an unlocked Storm, it will work with a T mobile and At&t sim card. But what if you bought a Curve 8900 for instance and put the Verizon Sim card in from the storm? Wont work or will it? I never seen this discussed. Im going to assume it wont work. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Just want to learn some more stuff.
    Nope. Verizon's SIM card roams on GSM carriers network. It needs to be a sim from a GSM carrier.
    02-07-09 09:00 PM
    To clarify, Verizon phones do not use a SIM card in order to use Verizon's network.
    ~D
    02-07-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD