i bought a used storm and i suspect it may have been stolen, seller wont respond to emails, ohwell. my question is i bought it and it still has some personal data on it, i tried using the phone with my simcard after i unlocked it and it still has the previous owners information, im not sure if maybe i unlocked it wrong ? or maybe i need to do something else ? any input would be appreciated, wes.
    02-23-09 12:15 PM
    ooh it says " invalid sim card " its a card from my tmobile G1 if that makes any difference
    02-23-09 12:16 PM
    alright got it working, new question, how do i delete everything off the phone ? when i make calls its the prevo owners number that shows up ? is there a way to reset the cdma settings ?
    02-23-09 01:28 PM
    ##000000 then change number to urs
    02-23-09 01:30 PM
    Thanks, now im looking for software for my pc like where to download and what to download, and any information anyone should think i should have
    02-23-09 02:51 PM
    hi im new here as well and am running my unlocked storm on att. you should get the newest OS. if you dont wanna mess with the hybrids, use .103 which im running on my sisters storm. works excellent and have fixed a lot of problems from her previous .75
    good luck.to get all the features use one of the guides in the how to section, the guide is easy and got it all working for me.
    to delete the previous owners stuff just wipe the phone under options, security options, general settings, hit the menu key and click wipe device. did that to mine when i got it
    02-23-09 03:06 PM
    my internet was being dumb. sorry for the double post
    02-23-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD