Okay guys I had an iphone 3gs 32gb which is in a casket at the momment and I have an unlocked storm 2 and put my AT&T chip and everything works except picture messaging and email can somebody school me real quick thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 09:31 PM
    Post this in unlocking

04-15-10 04:29 PM
    Okay guys I had an iphone 3gs 32gb which is in a casket at the momment and I have an unlocked storm 2 and put my AT&T chip and everything works except picture messaging and email can somebody school me real quick thanks

You need a blackberry data plan for the push email to work. Do you have one? If yes, log on to at&t's BIS website, create an account, add the email accounts and send service books to the device. You also have to register the device on the network by going to menu - options - advanced options - host routing table - menu - register now...

Hope this helps...

04-15-10 06:13 PM

Need to have a Blackberry Data Plan in order to get those features to work.
    04-17-10 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD