I am currently using a BB Storm and using it on the T-Mobile network, I can call, text, and use everything in the phone except E-Mail, Browser and Instant texting, and that is almost everything else! So my question is how can I start using them, i have heard some things about activation on enterprise and stuff like that, but isnt that just for corporate stuff? So can anyone help me activate my email and browsing features?? P.S: I did go to the options>Hosting table> Register and did that stuff and all it says is Registration message has been sent and thats all it does
    01-26-09 01:05 PM
    sounds like you need to register the BB with T-Mo BIS. Did you follow the procedures listed here for service books and registering the PIN?

Follow the link post #3 in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/hel...rowser-143254/
    Last edited by geoffmcmanus; 01-26-09 at 01:14 PM.
    01-26-09 01:10 PM
    Do you have a data package through TMo?
    01-26-09 01:54 PM
    I am currently using a BB Storm and using it on the T-Mobile network, I can call, text, and use everything in the phone except E-Mail, Browser and Instant texting, and that is almost everything else! So my question is how can I start using them, i have heard some things about activation on enterprise and stuff like that, but isnt that just for corporate stuff? So can anyone help me activate my email and browsing features?? P.S: I did go to the options>Hosting table> Register and did that stuff and all it says is Registration message has been sent and thats all it does
    Read this link it will get you set up.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...m-95xx-106023/
    01-26-09 02:34 PM
    Sounds like you need a data package as part of your service agreement.
    01-26-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD