I just did mines and it worked with my coworker Sim card. I got my code in 5 minutes. Thanks for the free code Jeff and I will be going to your site to unlock my wifes storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by risk235; 01-28-09 at 02:36 PM.
    01-28-09 02:34 PM
    Confirmed working. Thank you for the code Jeff!
    01-28-09 03:04 PM
    It works. I used CRACK04 (I think) and got the code less than 5 minutes later. After following in the instructions, I was using a friend's iPhone SIM at blazing edge speeds just a couple minutes later.
    01-28-09 03:17 PM
    I'm not having a good experience with UniquePhones right now!

I paid them $20 for an unlocking code for a Storm on Fri Jan 30 at 4:30 PM (pacific) and I still don't have my code (it's now Mon Feb 2 afternoon)...

They have my money and they are barely communicating - only one message with request for additional information so far. This despite me using their support website to contact them several times now.

How anyone got their unlocking code from UniquePhones in minutes or hours makes me wonder.

Any thoughts?
    02-02-09 05:02 PM
    I'm not having a good experience with UniquePhones right now!

I paid them $20 for an unlocking code for a Storm on Fri Jan 30 at 4:30 PM (pacific) and I still don't have my code (it's now Mon Feb 2 afternoon)...

They have my money and they are barely communicating - only one message with request for additional information so far. This despite me using their support website to contact them several times now.

How anyone got their unlocking code from UniquePhones in minutes or hours makes me wonder.

Any thoughts?
    I will get to you in less then 30 minutes
    [email protected]
    02-02-09 05:05 PM
    I will get to you in less then 30 minutes
    [email protected]
    It's been 3 days.
    02-02-09 05:08 PM
    It's been 3 days.
    I am saying if you contact me I can get you up and running with unlocked phone in 30 minutes
    02-02-09 05:11 PM
    I am saying if you contact me I can get you up and running with unlocked phone in 30 minutes
    Got it... I sent you a PM and email!
    02-02-09 05:14 PM
    Found your order. You didn't complete all the information needed during checkout but I see you included it in your support ticket.

Code sent and payment refunded, sorry for the mix up!
    I emailed you Sat Jan 31 to give you the missing information - that's 2 days ago.
    02-02-09 05:22 PM
    Jeff, I tried codes 1 through 10 and they all say the code has already been used. Guess I will have to cancel my trip overseas.
    02-02-09 05:39 PM
    OK everyone... The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Jeff from UniquePhones just contacted me with my unlocking code which worked - I'm now rocking my Storm on T-Mo (Germany)!

He also refunded my $20. Thanks Jeff.

Just so everyone knows where I'm coming from - I'm travelling right now and I needed to get my Storm unlocked ASAP, which is why I selected UniquePhones, based on the posts of quick turnaround here.
    02-02-09 05:40 PM
    Jeff, Thank you. Is there anything you need from me to PM the code?
    02-02-09 06:04 PM
    Hi Jeff, is there anyway you could send me one of those unlock code coupons as well?

Thanks!
    02-02-09 06:18 PM
    Jeff of UniquePhones came through in record time. I got the unlock code in about 2 minutes and after following the instructions my Storm was unlocked... no problems, no issues.
    02-02-09 06:25 PM
    did search - could not find a post.

Does this service work for Telus Storm?
    02-02-09 06:28 PM
    I just used them. Worked great!
    Now my Tmobile curve is working on AT&T.

I will recommend to anyone.
    02-03-09 12:21 PM
    Just wanted to confirm as well that I have unlocked my BB Storm 9500 on VF UK using a code provided by uniquephones. I received the code in just 2 minutes!

The site is highly recommended!

Just to post some instructions on how to unlock:

How to Enter Unlock Codes on BlackBerry Storm

1. Insert any sim card
    2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
    3. Go to Options
    4. Select Advanced Options
    5. Select SIM Card
    6. Hit menu select show keyboard
    7. Enter mepd (you will not be able to see the typed info)
    8. Enter mep2
    9. Now it will say enter network mep code
    02-04-09 01:01 PM
    Uniquephone got me the codes super fast and worked like a charm. I will be back for there service! Took 5 minutes to get the codes!
    The site is highly recommended!
    02-05-09 03:24 PM
    Intersting. My brother found a Docomo L704i (Japanese Cellphone) a few weeks ago, locked. So I searched all over the google to find a solution to unlock it. None. I am beginning to like this Japanese cell phone, but I doubt it can be unlocked.

Hey UniquePhone see if you can unlock this one.
    Last edited by kaokao; 02-11-09 at 10:47 PM.
    02-11-09 10:40 PM
    Who is it locked to? Is it GSM?
    02-11-09 10:49 PM
    I can vouch for Jeff and Unique. They are fast and reasonably priced. Not to mention he's given away more codes and discounts here than anyone ever has. Thanks Jeff.
    02-11-09 10:50 PM
    Who is it locked to? Is it GSM?
    Its a GSM and I don't know who is it locked to, since I cannot read Japanese and the Batery died as well since there's no charger. Will get a charger soon if it can be unlocked.
    Last edited by kaokao; 02-11-09 at 11:05 PM.
    02-11-09 11:01 PM
    Any way you wanna throw some more coupons up.. I'll be traveling out of the states soon and could use an unlock..
    02-11-09 11:03 PM
    Seems like a cracking price and service to me, Ill be getting some of this on monday when my storm arrives
    02-12-09 01:33 PM
    I used these yesterday ...... unlock-blackberry.com

Wasn't the cheapest at all..quite exspensive really but it worked and was relatively quick.
    02-12-09 01:39 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD