I've searched here and in my book, only had the storm for 2 days and i have this symbol that I cannot figure out what it is linked to.
    It is right below the date and has a number to the left of it (which went from a 4 to a 5 overnight) and to the right of the number is a blue icon with a white cross to the right side of the icon and a small yellow asterisk in the upper right corner of it. No idea what it is linked to .
    I also don't know how to do a screen shot to post it on here. Thanks in advance.
    12-21-08 11:49 AM
    new browser push msgs?
    12-21-08 11:52 AM
    I've searched here and in my book, only had the storm for 2 days and i have this symbol that I cannot figure out what it is linked to.
    It is right below the date and has a number to the left of it (which went from a 4 to a 5 overnight) and to the right of the number is a blue icon with a white cross to the right side of the icon and a small yellow asterisk in the upper right corner of it. No idea what it is linked to .
    I also don't know how to do a screen shot to post it on here. Thanks in advance.
    If it under the date its a message notification of some kind although its obviously not a common one. This means its probably associated with some application you have installed.

For example I have the Facebook app and when I have a new Facebook notification like a friend request or something an icon will appear under the date letting me know.....

What apps are you using?
    12-21-08 11:54 AM
    ahhh Facebook it was. Now it looks like a small F and not a cross. I had downloaded it then stuck it away in my apps folder. You guys are the best !!!!
    12-21-08 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD