There is a notification icon at the top of my storm that I just cannot get rid of and I need help in removing it. The icon is a circle with an arrow in the center pointed to the bottom left hand corner. Can some please instruct me on how to get rid of it.
    08-29-09 07:46 AM
    Check in appworld for an update to something you have downloaded
    08-29-09 07:51 AM
    I did that, there were 2 updates I needed in app world and that went along with the 2 notifications I had but its still there even after 2 batt. Pulls
    08-29-09 07:58 AM
    Go to your messages folder, scroll down until you see the unread notifications from appworld sitting in there and click them or delete them.
    08-29-09 08:00 AM
    Go to your messages folder, scroll down until you see the unread notifications from appworld sitting in there and click them or delete them.
    thanks, boy do i feal dumb, i guess i just didnt think to look in the messages folder.
    08-29-09 03:46 PM
    thanks, boy do i feal dumb, i guess i just didnt think to look in the messages folder.
    lol I had the same thing happen to me... Whats stupid is the message folder doesn't even tell you that a app world message is in it...
    08-29-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD