I don't know therefore I ask the Crackberry gods.

1. Trying to uninstall previous os's from my DM. Would i just:
    C:>program files>common files>R.I.M.>shared>loader files>then delete the oldest OS?

Thanks for any help.

p.s. would someone explain what exactly is the purpose for sending the service books. What does this accomplish. I believe it does something, I just don't know what.

.75 > .109 > .113
    03-26-09 01:13 PM
    You should use the add/remove programs function in the control panel.

Click on the "properties" tab first to ensure it is an OS and not the DM itself.

With that, you should have sufficiently removed the OS's
    03-26-09 01:19 PM

Click on the "properties" tab first to ensure it is an OS and not the DM itself.

With much gratitude, Thank You
    03-26-09 01:25 PM

Agreed, uninstalling through Add/Remove in Control Panel is the proper way to delete the OS's If you have vista it will be under Programs.
    03-26-09 01:26 PM
    Agreed, uninstalling through Add/Remove in Control Panel is the proper way to delete the OS's If you have vista it will be under Programs.
    Thanks again. Any thought on the service books???
    03-26-09 01:42 PM
    what about the service books?
    03-26-09 02:10 PM
    Yeah, you never asked about service books. Are you wanting to uninstall those as well? If so what is the reason for doing that?
    03-26-09 02:14 PM
    Yeah, you never asked about service books. Are you wanting to uninstall those as well? If so what is the reason for doing that?
    I'm trying to understand the principle for sending the service books. Once sent I receive the message the my phone has been registered etc etc etc...
    What's the detailed explanation for sending the service books. I'm curious and am trying to understanding.
    03-26-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD