I'm SO TIRED of hearing you cry babies whine like 2 year olds. NOBODY CARES THAT YOU DIDN'T GET YOU CODE IN 1-MINUTES!!!

Unique is one of the most generous vendors on this site, and if couldn't figure out how to ge your code for free- you're obviously not very smart. Stop trying to ruin their image because you'd rather throw tantrum in hopes for a little attention! If you have a problem, resolve it outside of the forums.

Jeeez...I wonder if you guys run through the whole restaurant screaming your heads off when McDonalds accidentally put onions on your burger!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i wouldnt call it whining. when something is advertised you should get what you assume you are paying for! i went thru unique myself. i wasnt aware that i had the code until i was told to check my spam folder.. i was very satisfied on the service i received! so satisfied... i wish i had another phone to unlock
    04-12-09 02:51 PM
    I'm still waiting for the OP to request a change to the thread title. It's been very apparent in this thread that the OP was WRONG, along with the other people who are blaming UniquePhones for the USERS idiocy.

It is also very apparent that UniquePhones is doing above and beyond what really should be done by a company, when the "problems" are clearly NOT THEIR FAULT.

OP, get the title changed, quit being a tool.
    04-12-09 04:36 PM
    Just did a Storm through Unique. Took three minutes as advertised. Typed in code. Unlocked Storm on T-Mobile!!!!! Thanks Guys excellent service...

Regards.
    05-23-09 07:41 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD