05-23-09 08:41 AM
78 123 ...
tools
    so heres the story, i bought a code yesterday at around 3pm(pacific), I thought it would take only 3 mins since i ordered the unlock codes before 4pm.
    Im not sure if i was late but i waited and waited. Nothing. So then i decided to sleep and hope that i would get an update. I wake up this morning, i checked my email and i was happy to get a reply from them that included my unlock codes. So i followed through the instructions, they gave 4 codes to try just incase one does not work i can move on. I tried the first one, NOTHING, the phone denies it with CODE ERRROR, tried the second one, NOTHING, still the same and that goes on with the last 2. I was getting really pissed off because i thought i was doing something wrong, so i retried it again. Still after using all my 10 retries, it locked my sim. So F*cked up. I tried to get in touch with them but i couldnt because their contact links kept redirecting me to the homepage.

So whoever owns that, I want a refund.

this was the email

Thank you for placing your order at UniquePhones! If you have any questions
    about your order, please visit UniquePhones - Powered By Kayako SupportSuite.

Your unlock code has been found.

Customer Info
    Name on Order:
    Delivery E-Mail:
    Phone IMEI: 359483025088***

Order Summary
    * BlackBerry Storm Unlock By Code

Unlock Result
    Your unlock codes are:
    2683958234084665 or 6619059802396380 or 4388035595668182 or 94748402
    02-14-09 09:54 PM
    Out of curiosity, even if you tried each of those twice that should have left two extra attempts.

That is not good though, next time try going through Horizon Wireless. They're quite highly recommended on here.
    02-14-09 10:02 PM
    Wow. Those are the longest unlock codes I've ever seen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 10:05 PM
    There is a reason I suggest and recommend HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center and it's NOT for NOTHING. They are the best. Fast, trustworthy, very professional. Only company I will use and recommend to others.
    02-14-09 10:10 PM
    I went through them and got my storm unlocked. They sent me three codes, and the first one worked for me.

I would just PM him, he seems to respond pretty quick and has seemed to have taken care of any issues promptly. Mistakes happen, from my experience I doubt this was doen intentionally.
    02-14-09 10:12 PM
    how would i find him here
    02-14-09 10:15 PM
    Not every person who is crackberry crazy has a crackberry.com account. Go to the website and through the contact information. It should have everything you need.
    02-14-09 10:36 PM
    02-15-09 09:24 AM
    Hey loyalty1,

You selected T-Mobile USA as the carrier this phone was locked to. This is what generated the wrong codes.

You should have contacted us on support links support.uniquephones.com]UniquePhones, support e-mails or dropped me a PM.

Your order has been refunded.
    02-15-09 09:35 AM
    Hi uniquephones. I can not PM you as I am a newbie here.
    I placed an order yesterday (id 401841) and I have no response yet... How is it going?
    I really need that code...
    And now I see I could have used the "CRACKBERRY" coupon to save some money! -my fault-
    I'd ve very grateful to hear from you soon.
    Thanks
    02-23-09 09:43 AM
    Hey danivh,

I dropped you an e-mail a few minutes ago.

Don't worry about the coupon, once we get your order corrected we'll give you this one on us.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:54 AM
    Thank you very much UniquePhones.
    Got my code yesterday and worked perfectly.
    The delay was my fault: I didn't tell them my network operator. Once provided, all was very fast.
    Now I have my ex-Vodafone Storm 9500 on Orange carrier.
    Again, thank you very much
    02-24-09 05:53 AM
    You Gave Me Two Worng Codes And Now My Network Is Blocked From Using All The Attempts! Anyone Know Of A Solution!!!
    02-26-09 12:02 AM
    Thats odd because I ordered one a few hours ago and the first one unlocked the phone.
    02-26-09 12:38 AM
    You Gave Me Two Worng Codes And Now My Network Is Blocked From Using All The Attempts! Anyone Know Of A Solution!!!
    Hey,

Give me your orderID and I'll take a look.
    02-26-09 08:47 AM
    i must say ive used uniquephones several times and ive been nothing but happy with there serive. very quick with the code. i will keep using them for all my unlock needs. i didnt know about the coupon code either, lol... id pay full price anyday though . thats how much i trust them with my phones
    02-26-09 10:06 AM
    UniquePhones is great and in my experience trustworthy. I sent some people their way and they were all happy and had good experiences.
    02-26-09 01:44 PM
    I used Uniquephone's service the other night. Requested the unlock code at 1am (yeah.. dark outside 1am) and got confirmation AND codes in less than 5 minutes!

The first code worked like a charm! I would highly recommend this service. And yeah... those codes look way too long... at least compared to what i got..
    02-26-09 01:58 PM
    HorizonWireless can direct unlock it if it is NOT a storm, which model is it?
    02-26-09 05:04 PM
    Omg same thing happen to me, its driving me crazy. What can I do to unblock it? If anyone know how to unblock it please let me know. (I'm new here)
    03-05-09 08:58 AM
    Omg same thing happen to me, its driving me crazy. What can I do to unblock it? If anyone know how to unblock it please let me know. (I'm new here)
    Bighieu, do you have an orderID so I can look it up?
    03-05-09 09:12 AM
    My order number is 455837
    03-05-09 09:33 AM
    My order number is 455837
    The reason these codes failed is because you selected your BlackBerry Storm was locked to T-Mobile USA. If you haven't used up all your unlock attempts I can regenerate a Verizon code for free or refund you.
    03-05-09 09:38 AM
    I think I use up all of it. Now my network is blocked. Is there a way to unblock it?
    03-05-09 09:50 AM
    I think I use up all of it. Now my network is blocked. Is there a way to unblock it?
    Sorry, we have no way to unblock it. This is why we request you contact support and stop entering codes if they fail.

I'll have your order refunded.
    03-05-09 10:04 AM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD