Hello all i did a search for this Error and could not find anything so.

I updates to .90 and the day before I bought e-Mobile Today Professional Edition for Storm from Handango. The install on the previous leaked OS had no issues. Now that I have .90 overtime it reboots I get the Uncaught Exception: javalang.Error.

does anyone know what this is? It gives me an option to select OK and everything moves on. I have had my phone rebook a couple of times after a phone call witch is strange.

I have capture it but it will not let me take a pic of it.

I look froward hearing back.

Thanks
    01-23-09 07:28 AM
    I get the same error. Started after going from the initial OS to the offical .75
    01-23-09 11:57 AM
    In my case had to reload the OS. Be sure to back up your info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

01-23-09 01:20 PM
    After I installed instango it started to happen, once I did a battery pull it cleared up. Maybe give that a try.

01-23-09 01:36 PM
    I had it happen aftter I installed .86. I did a wipe and installed it again and it still kept doing it. I tried battery pulls and like I said reloading .86 yet it remained. It seemed to have gone away after a week and I haven't seen it since or with .90...at least not yet.
    01-23-09 01:51 PM
    I got it too and it wont let me back up on the DM. Kinda getting nervous, I have the .75 and I've not downloaded anything at all. Any suggestions?
    01-29-09 12:20 AM
    This commonly happens when the phone has issues grabbing a file off the memory card or an App requires a language file you don't have. Reset your theme(Options --> Theme --> Menu Key --> Reset Theme Defaults), delete all your third party apps, and if you must Backup everything but Apps, Wipe the device and reinstall the OS if the above doesn't work.
    01-29-09 12:26 AM
    I'm really new at all of this, sorry! I can't back anything up, it tells me theres an error. How do I wipe my phone? I'm not too worried about losing things, I'd rather have a functioning phone.
    01-29-09 12:30 AM
    I'm really new at all of this, sorry! I can't back anything up, it tells me theres an error. How do I wipe my phone? I'm not too worried about losing things, I'd rather have a functioning phone.
    If there's an error try clearing your browser Cache before you back it up, you an do so by opening your browser --> Menu Key(The berry) --> Cache Operations, then clear everything then Backup. Options to wipe are the basic ones Options --> Security --> General Settings --> Menu Key --> Wipe Handheld. Or you can completely nuke your phone using JL_Cmder but do so at your own risk.
    01-29-09 12:48 AM
    Great! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
    01-29-09 12:53 AM
    This commonly happens when the phone has issues grabbing a file off the memory card or an App requires a language file you don't have. Reset your theme(Options --> Theme --> Menu Key --> Reset Theme Defaults), delete all your third party apps, and if you must Backup everything but Apps, Wipe the device and reinstall the OS if the above doesn't work.
    I've had this through the last two OS updates, so I know it's one of my apps and not the OS, but which one? And how do I get rid of the issue without deleting all of my wonderful apps, MySpace, YouTube, Garmin, my games, etc? Mine says, "illegal language excpetion" or something like that...
    01-29-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD