Hi can anyone help me with my issue. Im with t-mobile. How do I get my network coverage to change from "edge" to "EDGE"? It worked for a month and then all of a sudden 2 weeks ago i could not receive any emails or access my apps. I'm on the v5.0.0.328(Platform 4.2.0.128) I guess thats the Operating system. Ive called t-mobile so many times and they could not help me. Im new to blackberry and I really like this phone and would hate to sale it for a different phone. Oh and my browser works fine and I can receive and send sms msgs but like i said i cant access any apps, blackberry messenger or send and receive emails. Please help me.....
    Last edited by bpierre2; 03-12-11 at 09:46 PM.
    03-12-11 08:52 PM
    You need to have a BlackBerry Data Plan and you need to manually load the Service Books.

Read this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    03-13-11 07:48 AM
    thanks but I had trouble with STEP #2

Now, Open Desktop Manager and go to Back up and Restore>Advanced. You will see the Storm's databases in the box on the right. Over the box on the left, select File>Open. Locate and Double click on the Service books .ipd file you downloaded and extracted earlier. They should now be in the left box. Single click to highlight them in the left box and hit the bottom of the two middle buttons to transfer them to the Storm. When that is done, return to the Main Menu, then close Desktop Manager.

is there another way to add this service book?
    03-13-11 01:10 PM
    You should post questions about that process in that thread. But if you follow all the steps exactly as listed, it will work.
    03-13-11 01:57 PM
    ok i followed it again and now have a facebook icon but i cant access the brower
    03-14-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD