I have two phones, a 8330 Curve and a 9530 Storm, that I switch between. The problem that I am having is that once I activated the Curve I can no longer view the memory card in the Storm. My PC won't see it and Desktop Manager will not see the Storm as well.

Is there a setting that I need to change to see the phone. I have a case on the phone and it would be easier to transfer the data to the other phone instead of transferring the memory card.

05-28-09 07:51 AM
    Did you enable mass storage mode on the phone so that you are able to manage your memory card?
    05-28-09 07:56 AM
    It is enabled.
    05-28-09 07:59 AM
    I think your best bet would be to transfer the data on your other memory card to the storm...but if you use both phones that could be a bit of a problem. I had the same problem with my curve. When I went to view the data on the memory card it was like nothing was there. Long story short, I didn't mess with it. I lost some stuff, but oh well. I'm sure someone here can tell you how you can view data from both cards though.
    05-28-09 07:59 AM
    What bothers me is that Desktop Manager is not seeing the phone either. It has None listed for the "Device connected (PIN):". Since I transferred service to the Curve the Storm is not being seen at all by the PC.

And I have tried different computers, same results.
    05-28-09 08:03 AM
    It doesnt recognize the storm at all now? Are you using the OEM USB cable for the storm?
    05-28-09 08:05 AM
    Yes. I just pulled the battery and re-seeded the media card and now that it has booted backup it appears to be working now. I swear that was the 4th time I had done this.
    05-28-09 08:10 AM
    Yes. I just pulled the battery and re-seeded the media card and now that it has booted backup it appears to be working now. I swear that was the 4th time I had done this.
    Sounds just like a blackberry to me, doesnt make much sense but the random things always work
    05-28-09 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD